Albion were tasked by our client to transform a dilapidated industrial unit on their site that was used for tyre storage into a welcoming area for their drivers to use after long trips.
Albion stripped out all the existing services and installed the following:
- New clad partitions to perimeter walls
- New partitioning walls to create areas
- New shower rooms
- New male and female toilets
- New suspended ceiling with insulation above throughout
- New vinyl flooring throughout
- New veneered doors
- New Howdens kitchens
- Decoration throughout
- New PVC windows
- New steel entrance door
- Complete M&E Fit Out
The works took 6 weeks from start to completion.