Albion were employed by RCT Council to refurbish a 4 floor storey office block, to house 280 council staff that were moving to accommodate a new restructure.
Albion working alongside our sub contractors Advanced Electrical and Mechanical carried out a full electrical fit out including new lighting, power and data to each floor and a full mechanical fit out that included all new sanitary ware, 4 sets of Male, Female, disabled toilets and new kitchens to each floor and new air conditioning units.
Other Works included:
- New Armstrong Suspended ceilings
- New Glazed partitioning
- New flooring including Vinyl and Carpets
- New doors and ironmongery
- New Fire, intruder and access systems
- 3 x New aluminium access controls entrance doors
- Repairs to existing external windows
The council had a very tight programme to complete the works over a 12 week timeline, but Albion completed on time and on budget.