Albion recently won the tender to refurbish the 2nd and 3rd floors of the University of South Wales H Block, this meant that Albion have refurbished the whole building having refurbished the Ground and 1st floors over the past 3 years Works were carried out over a 15 week programme while the site was still active.
- Demolition and strip out works
- Demountable and drylined Partitioning
- New suspended ceilings throughout
- 40 nr new veneered doors and frames
- Burmatex plank, tile and vinyl flooring
- Refurbishment of toilets
- Refurbishment and creation of new kitchens and breakout areas
- Decoration with Crown Clean Extreme including feature wall colours to match the new Burmatex flooring
- Full electrical fit out with Dextra feature lighting
- Full mechanical fit out
- New blinds throughout
The works are now complete for staff and students to use.