Mezzanine Floor installations in Cardiff, Newport, Swansea and South Wales.
Albion Workplace Solutions is one of the leading South Wales installers of mezzanine floors.
Albion Workplace Solutions is able to undertake the complete fitting of a mezzanine floor for your premises to help you meet the needs of your business.
When fitting a mezzanine floor we can ensure all your other essential requirements are catered for including the complete workplace design including storage solutions such as shelving and racking, building works, and mechanical and electrical installations.
Installation of a mezzanine floor provides a cost efficient creation of extra floor space in existing buildings. Mezzanine floors will often require other essential features such as a quality stairway, strong railing, pallet gates and other features – all of which Albion Workplace Solutions can advise on.
A Mezzanine floor has the following benefits:
- More economical solution than concrete
- Easy and quick to erect
- Demountable and reusable
- Perfect solution for extra space in existing buildings
- Light transparent (with steel grid floors)
- Free standing (No additional loads on building columns)
- Minimal additional pressure on the foundation floor
- Albion Workplace Solutions provides complete customer support at every stage of the mezzanine floor installation – from initial enquiry to completion of the mezzanine floor build.
Our engineers will carry out a complete site survey, produce working drawings, calculations and obtain building regulations approval on your behalf, all included within the cost of the build.
If you require a mezzanine floor installation in Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Swansea or the surrounding areas of South Wales, contact us today to arrange your FREE no obligation consultation.